Remember Larry Buffington? Sid Salter said he put the "Buff in judicial buffoonery."
Judge Larry Buffington admitted:
• He violated the Mississippi Constitution
• He violated the Code of Judicial Conduct
• He brought disrepute on the Court with his willful misconduct
• He didn’t care when he broke the law
• He uses his position as Judge to appoint his friends to office
A case against him by the Mississippi Judicial Performance Committee is pending at the Mississippi Supreme Court.
Well, Larry Buffington has two opponents for reelection coming up on November 2.
Douglas Magee and David Shoemake